Indian Railways is one of the largest railway network in the world. Railways function many types of trains such as Rajdhani
, Superfast trains
Mail Express trains
, passenger trains etc. There are various Suburban trains which are commonly known as local trains. Almost all our Metropolitan cities
have service of local trains but Mumbai local is the most famous, because maximum number of people in Mumbai travel through local trains and it is the oldest mode of transportation there. ERail.in is
one of the well know railway enquiry providing website after IRCTC which provides information regarding all types of trains run by Indian Railways. There are two types of train categories in Indian Railwaysi.e.
reserved trains and unreserved trains. ERail’s train enquiry system
provides combined list of all the trains which is departing or arriving from two particular stations. ERail’s data is sourced from various
websites such as IRCTC, indianrail.gov.in
and trainenquiry.com. ERail.in provides the latest and updated time table of Indian Railways network trains. Users can check
, running status,
train between stations and PNR status
of the trains through website or our user-friendly mobile app and get all possible train related information in a quick and easy format.
Find Train Between Two Stations
You can now easily enquire about trains between two stations in fraction a of seconds time. If you want to find details of how may trains are running through two particular stations and
what are their timings, operative days and much more, you just have to visit eRail.in or download our mobile app from Google Play Store. Based on Indian Railway’s real-time data eRail will enable you
to know train timings between two stations along with their name and seat availability. You no longer have to go through complicated IRCTC train book or website for their timings and
running schedules. This link will help you figure out the accurate timetable of trains running between two stations live according to IRCTC and Indian Railways schedule which will definitely
help you plan your journey smartly.
Here’s How to Check Trains Between Two Stations Live
To find out trains running between two stations, here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Write the names of the two stations in the search boxes.
- Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select the correct name and code of the station you are looking for.
- Step 3: Hit ‘Find Trains’ to get complete insight.
Not only this Erail offers you an option to search trains for your returning trip in no time. For this you just have to click on ‘Return’ and Erail will provide you complete data in brief to plan your
return journey instantly.
As you select ‘Find Trains’ or ‘Return’, the search render’s the following results:
- It gives you option to select your journey date, class and type of train you wish to travel.
- Number and name of trains running between the two stations with name and seat availability details.
- Scheduled Time of Departure and Arrival.
- Days of running (Weekly schedule).
- Travel Class such as Sleeper or AC or Chair Car and so on.
- When you select your particular train, it gives you information of its complete route with timings and also its live running status.
We envision to provide all our customers to provide every possible information about train to make their journey safe and comfortable.