Find Train Between Two Stations
You can now easily enquire about trains between two stations in fraction a of seconds time. If you want to find details of how may trains are running through two particular stations and what are their timings, operative days and much more, you just have to visit eRail.in or download our mobile app from Google Play Store. Based on Indian Railway’s real-time data eRail will enable you to know train timings between two stations along with their name and seat availability. You no longer have to go through complicated IRCTC train book or website for their timings and running schedules. This link will help you figure out the accurate timetable of trains running between two stations live according to IRCTC and Indian Railways schedule which will definitely help you plan your journey smartly.
Here’s How to Check Trains Between Two Stations Live
To find out trains running between two stations, here’s what you need to do:
- Step 1: Write the names of the two stations in the search boxes.
- Step 2: From the drop-down menu, select the correct name and code of the station you are looking for.
- Step 3: Hit ‘Find Trains’ to get complete insight.
Not only this Erail offers you an option to search trains for your returning trip in no time. For this you just have to click on ‘Return’ and Erail will provide you complete data in brief to plan your return journey instantly.
As you select ‘Find Trains’ or ‘Return’, the search render’s the following results:
- It gives you option to select your journey date, class and type of train you wish to travel.
- Number and name of trains running between the two stations with name and seat availability details.
- Scheduled Time of Departure and Arrival.
- Days of running (Weekly schedule).
- Travel Class such as Sleeper or AC or Chair Car and so on.
- When you select your particular train, it gives you information of its complete route with timings and also its live running status.
We envision to provide all our customers to provide every possible information about train to make their journey safe and comfortable.