How to be become IRCTC authorized ticket booking agent.
- Agents can book unlimited number of IRCTC e-Tickets
- Issue authorized tickets, without fear of ticket cancellation
- Agents can book Tatkal tickets after 30min of general public opening time
- No trade license is required for railway agency
- You can book any number of tickets with one day credit
- Your agency details will get printed in the ticket
- Agent gets direct login in the booking portal
- Railway ticket fare deducted from your wallet, hence ticket is created faster
Please fill this form to submit your request
Your request will be forwarded to the concern IRCTC authorised principal service provider.
Documents required to become agent
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number : This number will be used for verification ( Should not have been registered with IRCTC)
- Valid Email ID : This ID will be used for verification ( Should not have been registered with IRCTC)
- Our team receives Application form, Registration form + Registration fees.
- Due diligence by our compliance Team.
- Online KYC
- E- token creation After 24 hours.
- Verification of E-mail, Mobile no, and shop address.
- OTP sent to Applicant.
- Service assigned.
- Training and welcome kit dispatched.
- You are ready for business.
Complementary Services with the account
- Rail Reservation-Direct Agent login
- Flight Booking –Domestic/International
- Bus Booking (More than 10000 routes with all Major operators)
- Cab/Taxi Booking-Across India
- Tour/Holidays Packages-Domestic/International
- Hotel Booking
- Customized Tour Packages-Rail Tours
Why enroll with eRail.in
Additional benefits of enrolling with eRail.in
- Quick Support.
- You get free customer management software.
- Listing of your business on eRail.in
- Extra lead generation for travel related queries.
- Your business reaches bigger market and customer.
- You get latest IT support to grow your business.
- eRail.in has been in business for more than 15 years.
- No additional cost of enrollment
How to check IRCTC authorised travel agent
You can check for IRCTC authorised travel agents from the following URL https://www.irctc.co.in/eticketing/findAgents.jsf. You can check using your city or pin code.
How can I find B2B, B2C and Internet cafe principal service providers
Following is the list of IRCTC Authorized Service Providers
What are rules and regulations for the agents
Following is the document Rules & Regulations
Does IRCTC directly makes booking agents
No, IRCTC aurthorised booking agents can only be made via any of the list principal agents.
Where is IRCTC registered office
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
B-148, 11th Floor, Statesman House,
Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001
IRCTC Customer Care Numbers / Email
0755-3934141, 0755-6610661 (Language: Hindi and English)
I-tickets/e-tickets : firstname.lastname@example.org
For Cancellation E-tickets : email@example.com
If you have any concern please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.