Premium Tatkal Ticket Cancellation / Refund
Refund Rules for Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota booking on Dynamic Pricing.
- No refund is given to passengers in case of cancellation of confirm PT quota ticket.
- Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of Premium Tatkal ticket booking is same as Tatkal ticket booking.
- RAC/ Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed.
- No concession shall be applicable in this Quota.
- All rules for tatkal quota booking over internet is applicable to Premium Tatkal quota also.
However, Full Refund of fare and Premium Tatkal Charges will be granted on the tickets booked under Premium Tatkal scheme in the following circumstances :-
- If the train is delayed by more than 3 hours at the journey originating point of the passenger & not the boarding point if the passenger's journey originating point and boarding point are different.
- If the train is to run on a diverted route and passenger is not willing to travel.
- If the train is to run on Diverted Route and boarding station or the destination or both the stations are not on the diverted route.
- In case of Non-Attachment of coach in which Tatkal accommodation has been earmarked and the passenger has not been provided accommodation in the same class.
- If the party has been accommodated in lower class and does not want to travel. In case the party travels in Lower Class, the passenger will be given Refund of difference of fare and also the difference of Tatkal charges, if any.
Tatkal Ticket Booking Releated Topics