- This is issued to passengers who deposit their luggage in the cloakroom.
- The articles kept in the cloakroom are to be securely locked and neatly packed.
- This ticket has 3 foils Record, Passenger, Label and prepared under double-sided carbon process.
- The following details are entered at the time of issue:
- Name of the passenger
- Ticket number
- No. of articles and description
- Date and time of deposit
- The passenger foil is given to the passenger and the label foil is pasted on the luggage for identification.
- At the time of delivery, the passenger foil will be collected and the following are entered on it:
- Date and time of delivery
- Total charges
- Signature of the passenger
- The collected passenger foils are sent to Accounts office with Monthly returns.
- Articles can be kept in Cloakroom for a maximum of one month.
- Afterwards, they will be treated as unclaimed and will be disposed off as per rules.
- If the passenger foils is lost, then delivery can be given as follows:
- The passenger should execute a stamped Indemnity Note.
- A written receipt indicating the date and time of deposit and removal should be obtained from the passenger and sent to Accounts office.
2018-04-12 12:312018-04-12 12:31eRailCloak Room