Railway 139 Image View
One Nation-wide Number for all the Rail Passenger Enquiries
The user can just call, send an SMS or use USSD from any Village or Town or City without STD for all basic enquiries of train running and reservation related enquiries like PNR Status, Ticket (General & Tatkal) availability, Train Arrival, Departure, Diverted & Cancelled Schedules, Seat availability, Ticket Cancellation, Fare, Destination Alert, Wakeup Call etc..
Railway Passengers can set Wake-up Alarm on
- Accessible from all telephones (Landline, Mobile etc.) and from all Service Providers.
- Information can be obtained in Regional languages also other than English & Hindi.
Steps for Activating Wake- up Alarm on139IVR
- 139Railway Enquiry Service IVR
- 139Railway Enquiry Service with assistance from Customer Service Executive
- Dial139from the Mobile you want to set Wake-up Alarm
- Choose your preferred language
- Select option 7 from the IVR main menu
- Press -1 for wake-up Alarm
- Enter your 10 digit PNR number
- Press 1 to confirm your PNR Number
- Enter STD code on which you want Activate your wake-up Alarm or Press (*) to contact our customer care executive
Step for Activating Wake-up Alarm with139Customer Service Executive
While conversing with the Customer Service Executive-
- Wake-up Alarm shall be set for the given PNR number, you will also receive a confirmation message on your mobile as “WAKE-UP ALARM call has been set on your mobile number for Destination Station Name.
- Please convey your 10 digit PNR number.
- Please reconfirm your mobile number on which Wake-up Alarm is to be set.
- Customer Service Executive will confirm that the Wake-up Alarm has been set.
- You will also receive a confirmation message on your mobile as “WAKE-UP ALARM call has been set on you mobile number for Destination Station Name.
- Call only from the mobile number on which you want to set Wake-up Alarm
Following call charges are applicable for calls received on139
Rs. 1.20 for a pulse of 60 seconds for calls from Metro cities while for calls from non metro cities/areas the charges are Rs. 2 for a pulse of 60 seconds.
SMS Cost is Rs. 3 per SMS.
Rail Helpline no:↴