Missed Train - RAC ticket
No refund of fare shall be admissible on RAC E-tickets in case the ticket is not cancelled or TDR not filed online upto 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the train.
How do I file a TDR for Train tickets booked through IRTCTC?
TDR Filing Details:
Ticket Deposit Receipt (TDR) Rules in case of I-Ticket :-
- Login to your IRCTC Account.
- Click to Booked Ticket History.
- List of tickets where date of Journey has elapsed.
- Select PNR for which TDR is to be filed and click "File TDR" Button.
- Select the passenger name from the ticket details for claiming TDR refund.
- Select the reason form list box or type the reason if you select others.
- Click Submit Button.
- If Selected "Other" option new text box will open.
- Customer can fill the details of reason and then click Submit button.
- Confirmation will be show for completing filing TDR.
- If details are confirmed clik "OK" in alert window.
- Your TDR has been Filed Successfully.
- TDR Entry Confirmation page will be show PNR Number, Transanction ID, Reference number, TDR Status, Reason.
Online refund request is not allowed for i-ticket.
Customers are requested to surrender the I-Ticket with the Station Master and obtain a Ticket Deposit Receipt (TDR) within 30 days from the date of scheduled travel.
- Send your claim for refund to the following address attaching the original copy of the TDR to:
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd.
1stFloor, Internet Ticketing Centre
IRCA Building, State Entry Road
New Delhi 110055.
- The TDR Refund will be processed as per Extant Railway Rules:
- IRCTC will forward the claim to Concerned Railways to process the refund and money of refund amount will be credited back to same account through which payment was made after receiving the same from the concerned Railways.
Train Travel Releated Topics