- Base fare
- Reservation Charge :-
- 1A (AC 1 Tier) = 60.00/- Rs. Only
- 2A (AC 2 Tier) = 50.00/- Rs. Only
- 3A (AC 3 Tier) = 40.00/- Rs. Only
- SL (Sleeper) = 20.00/- Rs. Only
- 2S (2nd Seating) = 15.00/- Rs. Only
- 1A (AC 1 Tier) = 75.00/- Rs. Only
- 2A (AC 2 Tier) = 45.00/- Rs. Only
- 3A (AC 3 Tier) = 45.00/- Rs. Only
- SL (Sleeper) = 30.00/- Rs. Only
- 2S (2nd Seating) = 15.00/- Rs. Only
- General Ticket = 15.00/- Rs. Only
Tatkal Fare – Minimum 30% Fare of Base Fare.
|Class of Travel||Minimum Tatkal
|AC Chair Car||125||225|
|AC 3 Tier||300||400|
|AC 2 Tier||400||500|
- 5% GST charged on AC Classes.
- Base Fare + Reservation Charge + Superfast Charge + Dynamic fare (if available) * 5% = GST
- The base fares will increase by 10% of berths sold subject to a prescribed ceiling limit. There will be no change in the existing fare for 1AC and EC class of travel.
No concessional tickets allowed for Garib Rath and Humsafar Train / Quota / Class.
- Senior Citizen Female :
- Minimum 58 years are granted 50% Concession in the fares of all classes of Mail / Express / Rajdhani / Shatabdi / Jan-Shatabdi / Duronto group of trains except Garib Rath and Humsafar Train.
- Minimum 60 years are granted 40% Concession in the fares of all classes of Mail / Express / Rajdhani / Shatabdi / Jan-Shatabdi / Duronto group of trains Garib Rath and Humsafar Train.
- For more information about Students Ticket & Concession Click here.
- Doctors – Allopathic travelling for any purpose. 10% Concession in all classes and in Rajdhani/ Shatabdi/Jan Shatabdi trains.
- Nurses & Midwives for leave and duty. 25% Concession in Second and Sleeper class.
|Age of Child||Fare Collected|
|Below 5 years||Free|
|5 Years and above, but below 12 Years||Half the adult Fare|
|12 Years and above||Full Fare|
Full adult fare will be charged for children of age 5 years and under 12 years of age if for whom full separate berth/seat (in reserved class) is sought at the time of reservation. However, in case full separate berth/seat is not sought for the children of age 5 years and under 12 years of age at the time of reservation, then half of the adult fare shall continue to be charged subject to the minimum distance for charging.
In case you require reservation in excess of the above limit of 6 passengers you may contact the controlling officer/Chief Reservation supervisor of the concerned reservation office for permission to book more number of passengers in a group. However, such booking of bulk accommodation is available only after 10.00 hrs on computerized reservation system subject to overall limit on trains as per extant rules and availability of accommodation . Here is step by step guide to help in bulk booking of berths.
- Please submit a letter (in two copies) to authorized` officials giving details such as train number, date of journey and of berths and the list of passengers.
- Get the permission of the authorized officials.
- Contact the bulk booking counter for purchase of tickets.
- 120 days in advance from the starting station the tickets can be purchase. The tickets sale starts at 8AM on the opening day of the booking.
- For more information about Circular Ticket Click here.
- Season tickets to students are issued for First & Second class upto the maximum distance of 150 Kms.
- The student monthly season tickets will be charged at half of the normal adult season ticket fare and student Quarterly Season tickets will be charged at 2.7 times of the Student MST fare.
- These MSTs/QSTs will be issued without any minimum charge to the students of recognized institutions under.
- Condition that the age of students, to whom the tickets are issued, should not exceed 25 years in the case of student in general, 27 years in the case of students belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Tribes and 35 years in the case of Research Scholars.
- NOTE : Season tickets to students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes shall be issued as under: -
- MSTs: On payment of 50% below the normal Student MST fares, and
- QSTs: On payment of 2.7 times of the concessional fares of MSTs vide. (i)above
- For more information Click here.
Purchased from reservation counters. A printer ticket is issued.
Purchase from http://irctc.co.in website. Electronic ticket is issued. The SMS can be used to travel in the train
You can use Internet Banking, Cash Cards, eWallets, IRCTC Prepaid Instruments, and major Banks Debit & Credit cards.
No you can't postpone/prepone your journey, this can be done on line by cancelling the original ticket and booking a fresh ticket.
No This facility is not available for e-Ticket and I-Ticket.
120 days in advance from the starting station the tickets can be purchase. The tickets sale starts at 8AM on the opening day of the booking
Maximum of 6 persons can be booked in one ticket.
|Class||Min Dist for Charge (Kms)||Basic Fare at Min Dist (INR)||Res Fee (INR)||Supp Charge for Superfast Trains (INR)|
|AC Chair Car||150||205||40||45|
|AC 3- Tier||300||428||40||45|
|Second Class (Suburban)||10||4||15||-|
|Second Class (Non-Suburban)||10||3||15||-|
|Second Class MST||10||150||-||-|
|First Class MST||10||600||-||-|
|Second Class QST||10||405||-||-|
|First Class QST||10||1620||-||-|
|Platform Ticket Rs. 10/- per passenger|
- Min = Minimum
- Dist = Distance
- Res = Reservation
- Supp = Supplementary