Premium Tatkal Fare
Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota Booking on Dynamic Pricing
The minimum Premium fare is the basic train fare plus the Tatkal charges, which vary from 10% to 30% with an upper limit depending on the class of travel. The maximum premium is up to 30% of the base fare or ₹400 (whichever is higher).
- New quota as Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota is being introduced by Railway with dynamic fare pricing.
- Dynamic fare stands for the fare component which may be increased with the subsequent bookings.
- Opening days booking to be allowed on/after 10:00 hrs.
- Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of Premium Tatkal ticket booking is same as Tatkal ticket booking.
- Agents will not be allowed to book tickets in this quota.
- Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm passengers.
- RAC/ Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed.
- Only E-tickets will be permitted for booking.
- I-ticket Booking is not allowed with this Quota.
- No concession shall be applicable in this Quota.
- Child passenger will be charged with full fare.
- Identity card number of the prescribed proof of identity is required at the time of booking.
- At least one passenger should travel with his/her ID card in original which was used at the time of booking.
- No refund is given to passengers in case of cancellation of confirm PT quota ticket.
- All rules for tatkal quota booking over internet is applicable to Premium Tatkal quota also