- Tickets shall be issued for Confirmed and RAC Passengers accommodation. Waitlist ticket can also be booked.
- The maximum Advance Reservation period will be 30 days while the minimum Advance period will be 10 days.
- No concession shall be applicable on these trains. Full adult fare shall be charged for all passengers irrespective of their age. Also Free passes / complimentary passes / warrant / concessional voucher etc, shall not be permitted in these trains.
- Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm as well as RAC passengers.
- The Waitlisted Ticket will be charged at the value of the last ticket booked for that class.
- Apart from e-ticketing, SUVIDHA trains tickets shall also be booked through PRS counters.
- Modification/duplicate ticket/cluster bookings/BPT will not be allowed.
- Only General quota booking will be applicable.
- Upgradation option shall not be applicable in these trains.
- Passenger should produce one of the prescribed identity card during journey for verification purpose for both e-ticket & PRS ticket.
- There shall be no First AC/First Class/Executive Class/General Class/ 2nd sitting coach in the train composition of Suvidha Trains.
- 50% Refund of fare subject to minimum flat cancellation charge of Rs. 200/- for AC-II tier/first class, Rs. 180/- for AC-III tier/3 Economy/ air conditioned chair car and Rs. 120/- for sleeper class will be granted for confirmed/RAC tickets upto 6 hours before the scheduled departure of the train or preparation of the chart whichever is earlier. No Refund of fare after that will be granted on confirmed /RAC ticket. Such refund will be granted by filing TDR.
- In case of a train cancellation, for E-Ticket Full Refund will be granted automatically by the system.
- For waitlist ticket/part waitlist ticket refund rule will be applicable as per normal train rule.
Minimum fare of Suvidha would be tatkal fare and it well get increaseby 3 times the base tatkal fare after Suvidha train tickets filled by 20% of its entire Tickets.
3 types of Suvidha Trains services are proposed:-
- Fully air-conditioned services with or without stoppages: Base Price: (Rajdhani base fare+Tatkal charges).
- Mixed services having no enroute commercial stoppages on mixed Duronto pattern: Base price: (Mixed Duronto base fare+ Tatkal charges).
- For mixed services having some stoppages enroute and running as Mail/Express: Base price: (Mail/Express base fare+Tatkal charges).
- Suvidha trains will run on Dynamic Fare System.
|Charges||(Base fare +Tatkal)||1.5 times of (base fare+tatkal)||2 times of (base fare+tatkal)||2.5 times of (base fare+tatkal)||3 times of (base fare+tatkal)|
|% of Seat/Berths||20%||20%||20%||20%||20%|
(Other charges like reservation charge, catering charge, S/F, service tax, etc. will be taken in full wherever applicable)
Booking in Suvidha Trains is allowed to all authorized agents e.g. YTSK, RTSA, e-ticketing agents ofIRCTCfrom 48 hrs before the schedule departure of train and upto prepartion of reservation charts.