The amount deducted is based on the time of cancellation and the status of your ticket. Detailed are given below:
Forcancellation of confirmed ticketsmore than 48 hours advance of the scheduled departure of the train.
Flat cancellation charges per passenger:-
- AC first/Executive class - Rs.240/-
- AC-2tier/1st class - Rs.200/-
- AC-3tier/AC chair car, AC-3Economy - Rs.180/-
- Sleeper - Rs.120/-
- Second class - Rs.60/-
For cancellation of confirmed tickets less than 48 hours and upto 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, the cancellation charges will be 25% of the total fare paid by you subject fo minimum flat cancellation charge.
For cancellation of confirmed tickets less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the train and upto 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, the cancellation charges will be 50% of the fare paid by you, subject to minimum flat cancellation charges for each class.
For cancellation of RAC/Waitlisted tickets if ticket is presented for cancellation upto 30 min before the scheduled departure of the train irrespective of distance, Full refund of fare will be given, after deducting the clerkage charge per passenger
If you are having a ticket with several legs of journey:
- If the first leg of the journey is confirmed the whole ticket will be treated as a confirmed ticket for purpose of applying cancellation/refund rules.
- On the other hand if the first leg of the journey is in the waiting list, even if the all the other legs of onward journey are confirmed, the whole ticket will still be treated only as waitlisted ticket for purpose of granting refund.
Per Passenger Charge (GST Additional for AC Class)