- You can cancel RAC e-Ticket upto 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the train. No refund is permissible after that.
- The E-ticket may be booked and cancelled through internet and the Refund of fare shall be credited to the customer's account after deducting the charges applicable. As in case of confirmed e-ticket, RAC e-ticket / waitlisted ticket.
- In case of the waitlisted e-ticket on which status of all the passengers is on waiting list even after preparation of reservation charts, names of all such passengers booked on that Passenger Name Record (PNR) shall be dropped from the reservation chart and Refund of fare shall be credited to the customer's account after deducting the clerkage charges.
- In case of a Party e-Ticket or a Family e-Ticket issued for travel of more than one person, some persons have confirmed reservation and others are on the list of RAC and waiting list, then in case of passengers on RAC or waitlisted not travelling, a certificate has to be obtained from the ticket checking staff to that effect and Refund of fare shall be processed online through TDR, indicating the details of the certificate issued by ticket checking staff.
- The online TDR shall be filed upto 72 hours of actual arrival of the train at passenger's destination and the original certificate issued by the ticket checking staff is to be sent through post to IRCTC.
- The fare shall be refunded by IRCTC to the customer's Bank Account after due verification.
- In case of e-Ticket (Confirmed or RAC), if the reservation charts have been prepared, online TDR is required to be filed for obtaining Refund.
- No refund of fare shall be admissible on the Tickets Having Confirmed Reservation in case the ticket is not cancelled or TDR not filed online upto 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train.
- No refund of fare shall be admissible on RAC e-tickets is case the ticket is not cancelled or TDR not filed online upto 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the train.
Per Passenger Charge (GST Additional for AC Class)