- A Pooled Quota Waiting List (PQWL) is shared by several small stations.
- Pooled Quotas normally operate only from the originating station of a route, and there is only one Pooled Quota for the entire run.
- The Pooled Quota is generally allotted for passengers travelling from the originating station to a station short of the terminating station, or from an intermediate station to the terminating station, or between two intermediate stations.
- Waiting List ( Can not travel if booked online ).
- It gets automatically cancelled on chart preparation & Refund will be automatically credited in Bank Account in 3 to 7 days.
- Cancelllation Charges
PQWL Pooled Quota
2018-04-12 12:312018-04-12 12:31eRailPQWL Pooled QuotaPQWL Pooled Quota