- Yes, RAC passengers Can Travel in the train.
- Once the general quota seats are filled, passengers are placed in RAC queue.
- 2 passengers are assigned the same side lower berth seat.
- If any cancellation is done in the general quota seats, the person in the RAC queue is assigned a CNF ( Confirmed ) status
- CNF status passengers are assigned seat number after charting is done.
- RAC PNR status passengers can cancel the ticket 30 minutes before departure of train.
- After charting if the status remains in RAC, full berth will be alloted from the confirmed passengers who have not boarded the train.
- While in train TTE checks passengers who have not come. Vacant seats are assigned to RAC passengers.
- TTE is obligated to allot vacant berths to RAC passengers in priority according to RAC passengers given in the chart.
- RAC Cancelllation Charges
2018-04-12 12:312018-04-12 12:31eRailRAC