Remote Location Waiting List
What is Remote Location Waiting List (RLWL)?
- Remote Location Waiting List (RLWL) means ticket is issued for intermediate stations (between the originating and terminating stations) because usually these are the most important towns or cities on that particular route.
- This type of tickets will be given a separate priority and confirmations will depend on the cancellations of a destination confirmed ticket. Remote location stations prepare there own chart 2-3 hours before the actual departure of train.
- For this type of ticket there are less chances of confirmation.
- Waiting List ( Can not travel if booked online ).
- It gets automatically cancelled on chart preparation & Refund will be automatically credited in Bank Account in 3 to 7 days.
- Cancelllation Charges
PNR Status Releated Topics