2018-04-12 12:312018-04-12 12:31eRailLower Berth
Lower Berth / Senior Citizen Quota
What is Lower Berth Quota?
This quota is for :↴
- Men over 60 years travelling alone
- Women over 45 years travelling alone.
- Or two passengers (above mentioned criteria) traveling on one ticket (Traveling on same PNR).
- Pregnant women, Though pregnant women need to show a certificate stating so to avail this quota.
- For reservation of Pregnent women traveling alone under Lower Berth/ Sr. Citizen Quota booking facility is available only Indian Railway's Booking Counters/Reservation Offices.
- If above mentioned conditions are not met, then booking would be automatically done under General quota.
The Lower Berth Quota can also be booked online on https://www.irctc.co.in/.