The Tejas Express will be running between Mumbai and Karmali, Goa very soon. If you are looking for a smooth and a relaxed train journey from Mumbai-Goa, Tejas Express is the right choice. The high-speed Tejas Express train will also run between Chandigarh and New Delhi & Anand Vihar to Lucknow very soon.
Importants Facts About Tejas Express?
The Tejas Express between Mumbai-Karmali, Goa will be starting from May 22, 2017, and here are the some importants things which you must know about the upcoming high-speed train:
- The new Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express will run at a speed of 130 kmph.
- Tejas Express will have a lot of new features like Wi-Fi facility, LCD screens, automatic doors in all the coaches.
- The Tejas Express will have 20 coaches and the train will be operating five days a week between Mumbai and Goa.
- The executive class and the chair class in the Tejas Express will have facilities like snacks tables, magazines and tea, coffee vending machines.
- The Tejas Express between Mumbai and Goa will have a completely new feature for visually challenged travellers i.e there will an assistance Braille.
- The officials of the Railway Ministry said that the Mumbai-Goa Tejas Express will also have a CCTV cameras facility for the security of the passengers.
- The high-speed train will also have other features like hand dryers, water level indicators and touchless water taps.
- Bio-Vacuum toilets facility will be available in all the coaches of the Tejas Express.
- The high-speed train will be having an automatic entrance plug-type doors. The automatic entrance plug-type doors will have better sound and also a heat insulation. It will also have secure gangways which help in reducing sound, dirt and sand.
- The train will be having all the safety measures like suppression system, fire suppression system, smoke detection and fire detection.
- The Tejas Express will have a GPS-based passenger information display system and a digital destination board for the convenience of the passengers.
Tejas Express Fare Details:
Travelling by Tejas Express train will cost you 20% more than by the Shatabdi Express. Equipped with modern facilities such as CCTV cameras and smoke-and-fire detection system.
Train Types Releated Topics