After arriving in Ajmer railway station take taxi for hotel, if hotel not booked take auto-rickshaw for hotels.
- Haveli Heritage Inn
- Mansingh Palace
- Madina Hotel
- Soniji ki Nasiyan
- Dargah Sharif
- Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra
Soniji ki Nasiyan
The Ajmer Jain temple, also known as Soniji Ki Nasiyan, is an architecturally rich Jain temple. It was built in the late nineteenth century. The main chamber, known as the Swarna Nagari "City of Gold", has several gold-plated wooden figures, depicting several figures in the Jain religion. This golden chamber of the temple uses 1000 kg of gold to carve out depiction of Ayodhya.
- Timing : 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Ticket Price : ₹ 10/- for Indian, ₹ 25/- for Foreigners
The dargah of Moinuddin Chishti (Gharib Nawaz -Benefactor of the Poor), known as Ajmer Sharief Dargah or Ajmer Sharief, is an international waqf, an Islamic mortmain managed by the Dargah Khwaja Saheb Act, 1955 of the government of India.
- Timing : Sunrise to Sunset
- Ticket Price : No entry fee (Entry by Donation)
Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra
Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra is a mosque in the Ajmer city of Rajasthan, India. It was commissioned by Qutb-ud-Din-Aibak, on orders of Muhammad Ghori, in 1192 CE. The mosque was constructed on the remains of a Sanskrit college, with materials from destroyed Hindu and Jain temples. It is one of the oldest mosques in India, and the oldest surviving monument in Ajmer.
- Timing : 7:00am to 6:00pm
- Ticket Price : No Entry Fee
- Auto Rickshaw availabe 24*7 outside from the Station & Hotels.
- Taxis can be hired from any travel agent and is one of the most comfortable options to move around in the city without any hassles.
Ola cabs Transportaion : For Fare details click here
In the evening enjoy shopping & Back to hotel.