Ambala railway station is a main railway station in Ambala district, Haryana. Its code is UBC. It serves Ambala city. The station consists of 3 platforms. The platform is not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation. It lies on Moradabad-Ambala line and Ambala-Attari line. Around 71 trains passes through the station daily.
If traveling to this city is what you are thinking about, then Cleartrip will guide you. Traveling to Ambala is easy thanks to the railway connectivity. Book your railway tickets conveniently with just a few taps on the Cleartrip app or website.
The station is well-connected to a number of Indian cities. Some of the major routes include to the places of New Delhi, Ambala Cant Jn, and Howrah Jn. There are 24 weekly trains connecting New Delhi to Ambala, 1 weekly trains connecting Ambala Cant Jn to Ambala, and 2 weekly trains connecting Howrah Jn to Ambala.
- Prem Mandir : 550 m from Ambala City Rly Station
- Ambika Devi Mandir : 1.3 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Jain Mandir : 3.1 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Kailash Mandir Hathi Khana : 13.9 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Holy Redeemer Church : 14.0 km from Ambala City Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click Here, (How to book)|
Distance between Ambala City Railway Station to Chandigarh Airport Area 41.6 km.
Distance between Ambala City Bus Stand to Ambala City Railway Station is 1.9 km.
Prepaid Taxi and autorickshaws are available to anywhere from outside of Ambala City Railway Station.
- Hotel Sobti Plaza : 2.11 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Hotel Chirag : 0.21 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Amrapali Resorts : 3.64 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- A P Residency : 1.77 km from Ambala City Rly Station
- Hotel The Raj : 0.25 km from Ambala City Rly Station