Wardha railway station serves Wardha in Wardha district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is an important junction station on the Howrah - Nagpur - Wardha - Bhusaval - Jalgaon - Mumbai CST line and New Delhi - Nagpur - Chennai line. The first train in India travelled from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. By May, 1854, Great Indian Peninsula Railway's Bombay-Thane line was extended to Kalyan. Bhusawal railway station was set up in 1860 and in 1867 the GIPR branch line was extended to Nagpur.
- Magan Sangrahalaya Samiti : 1.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Vishwa Shanti Stupa : 3.2 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial : 10.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
The nearest International Airport is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur, roughly two hour drive from Wardha
- Distance between Nagpur International Airpor to Wardha Railway Station is 71.9 kms. It takes approx 1 hours, 30 minutes to travel from Waradha Railway Station to Nagpur Airport.
Distance between Wardha Junction Railway Station and Wardha Bus Stand is 1 kms or 0.6 miles. It takes 1 minutes to travel from Wardha Junction Railway Station to Wardha Bus Stand.
Auto rickshaw stand at the entrance of the station. Entrance of the station the passengers are provided with a taxi stand for the city taxis and private taxi cabs.
Location: Wardha Station Road, Warangal, Telangana - 506002
- Hotel Shavin Residency : 2.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Vidyadeep Regency Hotel : 3.2 km from Wardha Rly Station