Wardha Junction Railway Station (WR)
वर्धा जंक्शन रेलवे स्टेशन
Wardha railway station serves Wardha in Wardha district in the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is an important junction station on the Howrah - Nagpur - Wardha - Bhusaval - Jalgaon - Mumbai CST line and New Delhi - Nagpur - Chennai line. The first train in India travelled from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. By May, 1854, Great Indian Peninsula Railway's Bombay-Thane line was extended to Kalyan. Bhusawal railway station was set up in 1860 and in 1867 the GIPR branch line was extended to Nagpur.
Best Place to Visit Near Wardha Railway Station
- Magan Sangrahalaya Samiti : 1.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Vishwa Shanti Stupa : 3.2 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial : 10.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
The nearest International Airport is Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International Airport, Nagpur, roughly two hour drive from Wardha
- Distance between Nagpur International Airpor to Wardha Railway Station is 71.9 kms. It takes approx 1 hours, 30 minutes to travel from Waradha Railway Station to Nagpur Airport.
Distance between Wardha Junction Railway Station and Wardha Bus Stand is 1 kms or 0.6 miles. It takes 1 minutes to travel from Wardha Junction Railway Station to Wardha Bus Stand.
Auto rickshaw stand at the entrance of the station. Entrance of the station the passengers are provided with a taxi stand for the city taxis and private taxi cabs.
Location: Wardha Station Road, Warangal, Telangana - 506002
Hotels Near Wardha Railway Station
- Hotel Shavin Residency : 2.6 km from Wardha Rly Station
- Vidyadeep Regency Hotel : 3.2 km from Wardha Rly Station