Station Code: NJP
New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station phone/enquiry number is 953561- 2230049
New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station code is NJP. the most important railway station of West Bengal.It had both broad gauge (to Kishanganj and Barsoi, and to Siliguri town and Siliguri junction) and metre gauge (to Siliguri town and Siliguri junction) tracks.
New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway.New Jalpaiguri is connected to almost all parts of the country except Goa and has been ranked 10th in the Cleanest Railway Stations of India recently. It has a good connection to Kolkata, Delhi and Guwahati and there are many other trains to different parts of India. New Jalpaiguri is the Busiest station in North Bengal and the Northeast Frontier Railway Zone. Four Rajdhanis and a Shatabdi Express (to Howrah) runs from this station.
- Surya Sen Park 8km from New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station
- ISKCON Temple 10km from New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station
- Salugara Monastery 13.3km from New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station
- Savin Kingdom 11km from New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway 45km from New Jalpaiguri Junction railway station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms:- New Jalpaiguri railway station has two double-bedded air-conditioned (AC) retiring rooms, six double-bedded non-AC retiring rooms, one three-bedded dormitory and one twelve-bedded dormitory.