Moradabad railway station is located in Moradabad district in the Indian state of Harit Pradesh and Station Code Is (MB) serves Moradabad which is namesake for its Brassware Industries. Moradabad is major railway station of Western Uttar Pradesh and located just 157 kilometres (98 mi) from National Capital New Delhi, Moradabad also has the divisional headquarters of Northern Railway. It lies on Lucknow–Moradabad line Moradabad-Ambala line and Delhi–Moradabad line. Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Garib Rath Express, Double Decker Express and many Super Fast Express trains pass through and stop at Moradabad junction.
After reaching the Moradabad Railway Station, you need some sort of local transport to reach Prem Wonderland and Prem Water Kingdom. You can easily get taxi, tempo, auto-rickshaw and cycle rickshaw in the city that will take you to your destination. Prepaid taxis are also available. Distance between Moradabad Railway Station to Prem Wonderland and Prem Water Kingdom 6.3 km.
- Chauraha Galshaheed : 1.6 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Kali Temple : 2.0 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Hanuman Murti Mandir : 3.0 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Prem Wonderland & Water Kingdom : 6.3 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Kailash Mansarovar Shiv Mandir : 2.7 km from Moradabad Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click Here, (How to book)|
Distance between Moradabad Junction Railway and Moradabad Airport, Moradabad, Bhadasana is 33min or 18.0 kms.
Distance between Moradabad Railway Station and Moradabad Bus Stand is 30 kms or 18.6 miles.
Prepaid Taxi and autorickshaws are available to anywhere from outside of Moradabad Junction Railway Station.
- Hotel Grand Sai : 0.8 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Meriton Hotel and Resort : 0.6 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Hotel Raj Mahal : 1.9 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Holiday Regency Hotel : 2.6 km from Moradabad Rly Station
- Hotel Mansarover Paradise : 2.6 km from Moradabad Rly Station