Bhagalpur Junction railway station, (Station code: BGP), is a railway station serving the city of Bhagalpur in the Bhagalpur district in the Indian state of Bihar.
The Bhagalpur Junction railway station, is connected to most of the major cities in India by the railway network, which lies in between Howrah Kuil loop-line which serves Bhagalpur with numerous number of trains. It is the 3rd busiest line in Bihar.
- Ghanta Ghar Clock Tower Bgp 1.4 km Form Bhagalpur Rly Station
- Das Driftwood Museum & Park 1.9km (1.2 mi) Form Bhagalpur Rly Station
- Ajgaivinath Dham 25.3 km (15.7mi) Form Bhagalpur Rly Station
- Vikramshila 32.9 km Form Bhagalpur Rly Station
- Jai Prakash Udyan (Sandish Compound) 2.7 km Form Bhagalpur Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Taxi and autorickshaws are available to anywhere from outside of Bareilly Junction Railway Station.
Nearest Airport of Bhagalpur Junction Railway Station is Patna Airport Distance between Bhagalpur Junction Railway Station to Patna Airport 238.9 kms
|Rajhans International Hotel||2.2 km|
|Hotel Bhawna International||1.8 km|
|Hotel J P Grand||1.6 km|
|Atithi Palace||3.3 km|