Cuttack Junction Railway Station is a railway junction and serves Cuttack in the Indian state of Odisha. Cuttack Junction Railway Station code is CTC. During the period 1893 to 1896, 1,287 km (800 mi) of East Coast State Railway was built and opened to traffic. It necessitated construction of some of the largest bridges across rivers like Brahmani, Kathajodi, Kuakhai, Mahanadi (Longest river of odisha) and Birupa. Cuttack station is connected Indian railway network in 1899. Cuttack railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway.
Cuttack railway station address : Gandharpur, Cuttack, Odisha 753003.
- Odisha State Maritime Museum : 3.2 kms from Cuttack railway station
- Barabati Fort : 4.1 kms from Cuttack railway station
- Maa Cuttack Chandi Temple : 4.9 kms from Cuttack railway station
- Netaji Birth Place Museum : 4.3 kms from Cuttack railway station
- Nrusinghanath Temple : 6 kms from Cuttack railway station
|Public Transport||Yes, 24 hrs.|
|Retiring/Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Cuttack railway station nearest airport is Biju Patnaik International Airport, Bhubaneswar. Distance from Cuttack Railway Station to Bhubaneswar Airport is 29.3 kms.
Nearest Bus stand of Cuttack Railway Station is Badambadi Bus Stand. Cuttack railway station to bus stand distance is 3.1 kms. It takes approx 5 minutes to travel from Cuttack Railway Station to Badambadi Bus Stand.
Taxis and autorickshaws are available from the exit gates of railway station to anywhere in city.
- Hotel Bombay Inn : 0.85 km from Cuttack railway station
- Hotel Seetal : 3 km from Cuttack railway station