Solapur railway station is located in Solapur district in the Indian state of Maharashtra and serves Solapur city and the industrial belt around it. Solapur railway station code is SUR. It is headquarters of Solapur Railway Division and a part of Central Railway zone. It is the 4th cleanest railway station in India ranked A-1 among 500 main stations in India.
- Akkalkot Swami Samarth Maharaj Temple : 42.2 kms from Solapur Rly Station
- Shri Siddeshwar Temple : 2.0 kms from Solapur Rly Station
- RuKmini Temple : 4.2 kms from Solapur Rly Station
- Bhuikot Fort : 2.2 kms from Solapur Rly Station
- Solapur Science Centre, Science Museums : 10.8 kms from Solapur Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Distance between Solapur Railway Station and Solapur Airport is 7 kms or 4.3 miles. It takes 8 minutes to travel from Solapur Railway Station to Solapur Airport.
Distance between Solapur Central Bus Stand and Solapur Railway Station is 3 kms or 1.9 miles. It takes 3 minutes to travel from Solapur Central Bus Stand to Solapur Railway Station.
Auto rickshaw stand at the entrance of the station. At the south side entrance of the station the passengers are provided with a taxi stand for the city taxis and private taxi cabs.
Location: Station Road, Solapur, Maharashtra, Pin - 413001
- Balaji Sarovar Premiere : 5.3 km from Solapur Rly Station
- Lotus Hotel : 2.9 km from Solapur Rly Station
- Hotel Vaishnavi : 2.5 km from Solapur Rly Station
- Hotel Surya Executive : 2.0 km from Solapur Rly Station