Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station (MGS)
मुगलसराय जंक्शन रेलवे स्टेशन
Mughalsarai Junction railway station station is a famous Railways station in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and Station Code Is (MGS). Its name has been changed to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction on 16 October 2017. It is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The station contains the largest railway marshaling yard in Asia. Mughalsarai yard cater to around 450-500 trains in a month. Many Rajdhani trains halt at this station.
Best Place to Visit Near Mughal Sarai Railway Station
- Sarnath : 18.9 km from Mughal Sarai Rly Station
- Ramgarh Fort : 15.0 km from Mughal Sarai Rly Station
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple : 16.1 km from Mughal Sarai Rly Station
- Durga Temple : 18.9 km from Mughal Sarai Rly Station
- Dashashwamedh Ghat : 16.5 km from Mughal Sarai Rly Station
Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station to Chandra Prabha Wildlife Sanctuary
After reaching the Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station, you need some sort of local transport to reach Chandra Prabha Wildlife Sanctuary. You can easily get taxi, tempo, auto-rickshaw and cycle rickshaw in the city that will take you to your destination. Prepaid taxis are also available. Distance between Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station to Chandra Prabha Wildlife Sanctuary 50.6 km.
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Yes (How to book)|
Distance between Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction Mughalsarai Railway Station is 38.0 km .
Distance between Mughalsarai Bus Stand and Mughal Sarai Junction is 2 kms or 1.2 miles.
Prepaid Taxi and autorickshaws are available to anywhere from outside of Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station.
Hotels Near Mughalsarai Junction Railway Station
- GenX Plaza Mughalsarai : 2.5 km from Mughalsarai Rly Station
- Grapevine Varanasi : 11.9 km from Mughalsarai Rly Station
- Welcome Inn at Ganges : 17.2 km from Mughalsarai Rly Station
- Scindhia Guest House : 15.9 km from Mughalsarai Rly Station
- Rahul Guest House : 18.5 km from Mughalsarai Rly Station