Kolkata railway station formerly known as Chitpur Station, is the newest of the four intracity railway stations serving Howrah and Kolkata, India; the others are Sealdah Station, in Kolkata, Shalimar Station in Howrah and Howrah Station in Howrah, Santragachi Junction railway station in Howrah. Kolkata station is situated in the Chitpur locality of north central Kolkata.
- Howrah Bridge : 5.7 km from Kolkata Rly Station
- Alipore Zoological Gardens : 11.2 km from Kolkata Rly Station
- Victoria Memorial : 9.3 from Kolkata Rly Station
- Nehru Children's Museum : 8.9 km from Kolkata Rly Station
- Kalighat Kali Temple : 13.6 km from Kolkata Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click Here, (How to book)|
Distance between Kolkata (koaa Railway Station) and Netaji Subhash International Airport is 14 kms or 8.7 miles.
Distance between Kolkata Railway Station and Kestopur Bus Stand is 6 kms or 3.7 miles.
Distance between Kolkata Station Taxi Stand and Sealdah Railway Station is 6 kms or 3.7 miles.
- Jameson Inn Shiraz : 2.6 km from Sealdah Railway Station from Kolkata Rly Station
- Pride Plaza Hotel : 1.2 km from Axis Mall from Kolkata Rly Station
- The Park Kolkata : 1.3 km from Esplanade Bus Terminus from Kolkata Rly Station
- The Taj Gateway Hotel EM Bypass : 0.3 km from DESUN Hospital And Heart Institute from Kolkata Rly Station
- Hyatt Regency Kolkata : 1.2 km from NIFT from Kolkata Rly Station