Asansol Junction Railway Station (Station code is ASN) is a model railway station in Asansol Sadar subdivision of Paschim Bardhaman district in the Indian state of West Bengal. It is the eight busiest railway station in India in terms of frequency of trains after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction, New Delhi, Ambala Cantt, Howrah and Patna Junction. Around 171 trains starts, ends, or passes through the station daily. It serves Asansol and the surrounding areas.
- Ghagar Buri Chandi Temple : 5.8 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Nehru Park : 9.4 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Eylex Multiplex : 5.9 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Kalyaneshwari Temple : 21.5 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Spandan Recreation Park : 9.4 km from Asansol Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
The nearest International Airport from Asansol is the Kolkata Airport (207 Kms), a convenient option for travelers. The Airport is well connected with other major cities such as New Delhi , Mumbai, Bangkok, Singapore, and Dubai.
- Distance between Kolkata Airport and Asansol Junction Railway Station is 210 kms or 130.5 miles. It takes 4 hrs, 10 minutes to travel from Kolkata Airport to Asansol Junction Railway Station.
Distance between Asansol City Bus Stand and Asansol Junction Railway Station is 1 kms or 0.6 miles. It takes 1 minutes to travel from Asansol City Bus Stand to Asansol Junction Railway Station.
Auto rickshaw stand at the entrance of the station. Entrance of the station the passengers are provided with a taxi stand for the city taxis and private taxi cabs.
Location: Station Road, Asansol - 713301, Dist - Bardhaman, West Bengal.
- Hotel The Signature : 3.4 km from Asansol Rly Station
- The Firn Residency : 4.6 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Hotel Asansol International : 3.5 km from Asansol Rly Station
- Sormistha Residency : 3.8 km from Asansol Rly Station