Durg Junction Railway Station, is a junction station located in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh. Durg Junction Railway Station code is DURG. It serves Durg, Bhilai and the adjoining areas of Durg district. Durg Junction is the part of South East Central Railway. Durg railway station started its functioning in 1891. Initially, Durg was the part of Bengal Nagpur Railway. The Nagpur-Asansol main line of Bengal Nagpur Railway which came up in 1891 covered Durg station for the first time. The cross country Howrah-Nagpur-Mumbai line, opened in 1900, was the second long route which passed through Durg railway station.
Durg railway station address : Railway Colony, Durg, Chhattisgarh 491001.
- Chhatagarh Durg : 7.4 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Chandi Mandir : 3 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Hindi Bhavan : 2.6 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Maitri Bag Musical Fountain : 10.6 kms from Durg Railway Station
|Platforms||6 (5 + 1Terminal)|
|Public Transport||Yes, 24 hrs.|
|Retiring/Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Nearest Airport of Durg Junction Railway Station is Raipur Airport, Chhattisgarh. Distance from Durg Junction Railway Station to Raipur Airport is 55 kms.
Distance from Durg Junction Railway Station to Durg Bus Stand is 1.9 kms.
Taxis and autorickshaws are available from the exit gates of railway station to anywhere in city.
- Hotel Al Zaiqa : 0.13 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Hotel The Avalon : 0.60 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Hotel Sagar International : 75 m from Durg Railway Station
- Garnet Inn : 1.5 kms from Durg Railway Station
- Hotel Tulis : 190 m from Durg Railway Station