Vijayawada Railway Station is an Indian railway station in Vijayawada of Andhra Pradesh. Vijayawada Railway Station station code is BZA. It is classified as one of the A-1 and Model station in the Vijayawada railway division of South Central Railway zone. It is the second busiest railway junction in the country, situated at the junction of Howrah-Chennai and New Delhi–Chennai main lines. The station everyday serves about 1.40 lakh passengers, over 250 express and 150 freight trains.
- Bhavani Island : 9.6 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Prakasam Barrage : 2.9 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Undavalli Caves : 6.6 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- St. Mary's Church : 5.9 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Kanaka Durga Temple : 9.5 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Distance between Gannavaram Airport and Vijayawada Railway Station is 21 kms or 13 miles.
- It takes 25 minutes to travel from Gannavaram Airport to Vijayawada Railway Station.
Distance between Railway Station and Vijayawada Bus Stand is 1.2 kms or 0.7 miles. It takes 2 minutes to travel from Vijayawada Junction Railway Station to Vijayawada Bus Station.
Auto rickshaw stand at the entrance of the station. Entrance of the station the passengers are provided with a taxi stand for the city taxis and private taxi cabs.
Location: Railway Station Road, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- The Gateway Hotel : 3.7 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Quality Hotel D V Manor : 5.2 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Fortune Murali Park : 5.3 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Hotel Minerva Grand : 4.0 km from Vijaywada Rly Station
- Marg Krishnaaya Hotel : 5.8 km from Vijaywada Rly Station