Erode Junction railway station is the main railway station serving the city of Erode, Tamil Nadu. Erode Junction Railway Station code is ED. Erode Junction is one of the major railway stations in Southern Railway and is located near Erode Central Bus Terminus. There is an ISO certified diesel locomotive shed and an electric loco shed attached with Erode Junction. The station was established in 1862 and was connected by the first electrified broad gauge link from Chennai Central.
Erode railway station address : Erode Railway Colony, Erode, Tamil Nadu 638002.
Erode railway station phone number or enquiry number : 0424-2256111
- Thanthai Periyar Memorial House : 700 m from Erode Railway Station
- Kongalamman Temple : 3.7 kms from Erode Railway Station
- Government Museum, Erode : 2.8 kms from Erode Railway Station
- Periya Maariyamman Temple : 1.7 kms from Erode Railway Station
- Sri Sangameshwarar Temple : 15 kms from Erode Railway Station
|Public Transport||Yes, 24 hrs.|
|Retiring/Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|
Erode railway station nearest airport is Coimbatore International Airport, Coimbatore. Distance from Erode Junction Railway Station to Coimbatore International Airport is 92.4 kms.
Nearest Bus stand of Erode Junction Railway Station is Erode Central Bus Terminus. Distance from Erode Junction to Erode Central Bus Terminus is 2.7 km.
Taxis and autorickshaws are available from the exit gates of railway station to anywhere in city.
- Hotel Radha Prasad : 1.6 km from Erode Railway Station
- Merilin Hotel : 2 km from Erode Railway Station
- Hotel Atrium : 0.35 km from Erode Railway Station
- Hotel J Maariot : 2.3 km from Erode Railway Station
- PRM Aruna Lodge : 0.29 km from Erode Railway Station