Station Code: BBS
Bhubaneswar Railway Station serves Bhubaneswar, the capital of the Indian state of Odisha and it is the headquarters of the East Coast Railway zone of the Indian Railways.During the period 1893 to 1896, 800 miles of East Coast State Railway was built and opened to traffic. It necessitated construction of some of the largest bridges across rivers like Brahmani, Kathajodi, Kuakhai and Birupa.
Bhubaneswar Railway Station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. The total number of halting trains in Bhubaneswar Railway Station is 173 and the total number of originating trains is 34. More than 1.5 lakhs passengers commute through this railway station daily.
- Odisha State Museum 1.5km from Bhubaneswar railway station
- Lingaraja Temple 4.5km from Bhubaneswar railway station
- Regional Science Centre 3.8km from Bhubaneswar railway station
- Buddha Jayanti Park 9.6km from Bhubaneswar railway station
- Nandankanan Zoological Park 16.5km from Bhubaneswar railway station
|Retiring/ Dormitory Rooms||Click here, (How to book)|